Dried Soursop Leaves Qty. 100 (Organic Remedies)
FYI: The leaves may appear brown and green but still have the healing medicinal power until you have boiled the leaves. After the leaves have been used, the leaves usually fold up or curl in.
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A MEDICAL DOCTOR. I AM NOT LICENSED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, OR CURE ANY DISEASE.
This unique formula is made with 21 different herbs and roots. May be used as a great preventative measure against asthma, coughs, stomach distress, high blood pressure, sexual weakness and more. This combination cleanses the colon to prevent various diseases. It also helps to balance the inflammation level in the body to keep it healthy and strong. Made in Ghana. 32 oz. Adults take two teaspoons after each meal.
Ingredients: Soursop, Nim Tree, Black Seed, Honey, Lemon Root, Tamarind, Goatweed, Irish Moss Hibiscus, Garlic, Cinnamin, and more.
This has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not take when pregnant or during your mentrual cycle. Don't mix with alcohol.
Sip your way to rejuvenation and health with lemongrass tea. Native to Africa, lemongrass has been recommended by practitioners for many different ailments. 20 Bags
Below are just a few of the benefits you can receive from drinking this tea:
- Antioxidant healing - This tea is bursting with antioxidants, which help protect your cells from damage by free radicals. Free radicals are molecules that form when you are exposed to toxins. Over time, they can damage your cells and can cause chronic disorders and heart disease. The antioxidants in lemongrass tea can help prevent these problems.
- Cancer Prevention - Compounds in lemongrass have properties that may lower your risk of developing cancer. Several laboratory studies confirmed that lemongrass attributes could prevent the growth of cancer cells. A study from Ben Gurion University in Israel concluded that a molecule called “citral” that is found in the Lemongrass plant induces programmed cell death in cancer cells without harming normal cells.
- Better Rest - A cup of this tea can help promote a restful, relaxing sleep at night and is helpful for those who suffer from insomnia.
- Stress relief - Lemongrass tea is known to reduce anxiety and tension and is often used to treat nervous disorders.
Shelf life: 6-12 months
African Bird Pepper
African Bird Pepper is a type of cayenne pepper that grows abundantly in the wild in Africa. African Bird Pepper can be used to treat a number of illnesses including:
- Muscle pain
- Poor blood circulation
- Intestinal gas
- Stomach pain, diarrhea and cramps;
- Muscle spasms, back pain, shingles, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia (when applied on skin);
- Laryngitis (when gargled); and
- Malaria and fever
- Hay fever, migraine headache, cluster headache, and sinusitis (when placed inside the nose).
African Red Bush Tea for Your Skin and Senses
Whether you drink a cup of this tea or throw a tea bag in your bath, the benefits are so worth it! Not only does it taste warm and sweet, it has a number of health and skincare benefits. Rooibos has natural antioxidants that help delay the aging process, and drinking a cup of rooibos before bed can ensure a restful sleep, and cure headaches. It contains no caffeine and has a natural relaxing effect on the nervous system.
Irish Moss Powder Capsules
Irish moss, also known as sea moss, is a type of seaweed native to the region of Canada. Immune Support: Sea moss is known to help both prevent and relieve cold/flu symptoms. This makes it great for either year around immunity support (preventative) or as an aid if you are sick during cold/flu season. It is a source of potassium chloride which has both anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties, respectively. This mean it has the ability to reduce inflamed tissue and also expel mucous. Additionally, potassium chloride has antimicrobial and antiviral agents, so your immune system gets a boost as well. And finally, potassium chloride is great for coughs!
Digestive Health: Because sea moss has mucilaginous consistency (which acts as a demulcent in the body) it is great for internal digestive tract health.
Mental Support: Sea moss is full of potassium and as such, it is a natural mental/emotional support aid. High potassium foods are known to be helpful for moodiness, depression, anxiety and fibromyalgia. Additionally, they are an excellent source of B vitamins, which are known to help the reduction of stress by supporting the nervous system.
400mg - 30 Count
Bladderwrack Leaf Capsules
Bladderwrack is a form of kelp high in iodine that is essential for the human body. It has been used in stimulation of the thyroid gland as a treatment for a healthy metabolism, obesity, cellulite, and even help with ovulation. Bladderwrack has a reputation in the relief of Arthritis, and may be used both internally & as an external application for inflamed joints. The sea plant reduces blood cholesterol levels which helps regulate sex hormone levels in women. The seaweed can be considered as a safe alternative to GMO soy to support women's health.
400mg - 30 Count
Sarsaparilla Root Capsules
Sarsaparilla is known as an Anti-Tumor & Cancer preventative. It can also assist in treating arthritis, skin care, helps immunity, weight loss, and detoxes the body.
450mg - 30 Count
Turmeric Powder Capsules
Turmeric powder has many amazing health and skin benefits. The true power of this natural medicine comes from its active ingredient, curcumin. Curcumin is believed to possess medicinal uses for inflammation, immunity, beauty, pain relief, weight management, cancer prevention and cognitive function.
Burdock Root Capsules
Burdock root(Arctium lappa) has been used for antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits. Burdock root helps to aid digestion, helps prevent damage to the liver, detoxifies blood and promotes blood circulation to the skin surfaces improving skin texture and mitigating conditions like eczema.
500mg- 30 count