Patchouli Essential Oil
Patchouli oil is carefully extracted through steam distillation of a low, bushy shrub native to tropical regions in Southeast Asia. Although the plant is part of the mint family, Patchouli essential oil has a powerful, musky scent, and because of its complex aroma, Patchouli uses often include perfumes, soaps, incense, and essential oil blends.
With a rich history and unique aromatic profile, Patchouli is perfect for the free spirit. Use its calming, relaxing aroma during meditation or yoga practice or apply topically to improve the appearance of skin
Patchouli oil has a characteristic scent that might be described as woody, sweet, and spicy. Because of this, it’s often used as a scent additive in products like perfumes, cosmetics, and incense.
Patchouli oil has a variety of additional uses throughout the world. Some of these include:
- treating skin conditions such as dermatitis, acne, or dry, cracked skin
- easing symptoms of conditions like colds, headaches, and stomach upset
- relieving depression
- providing feelings of relaxation and helping to ease stress or anxiety
- helping with oily hair or dandruff
- controlling appetite
- using as an insecticide, antifungal, or antibacterial agent
100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade
Parts Used: Leaves
Processing: Steam distilled